Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday Outfit of the Day

Hi Everyone!

I went to Baker Chiropractic today. Everything went well. My back feels much better after being cracked. Today I paired a red and yellow Superman tank with mustard yellow colored shorts. I wanted to tie in the mustard yellow color of the shorts with the yellow from the "S" logo. I also wore a white robot ring to add playfulness. I got this cute white robot ring from the Newport Aquarium in Kentucky. Also got a neon green robot and purple nerd robot ring for my cousins. One more thing that I would like to randomly share is this Hello Kitty wallet that my friend Hansini got for me during Christmas. I love it and I use it every time I go out! :)

Thursday Outfit of the Day

  1. Red Superman tank - Forever 21
  2. Mustard Yellow Shorts - Stone Love Blue Jeans

<3 Michi

No comments:

Post a Comment