Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Review on Blueberry SOYJOY

Hey Everyone!

This is my first time hearing and tasting about this scrumptious product SOYJOY. It's a baked whole soy & fruit bar with all natural ingredients, gluten free and real berries. I found out on SOYJOY that they have other flavors such as Apple Walnut, Banana, Berry, Blueberry, Mango Coconut, Pineapple and Strawberry. The blueberry flavor came in my VoxBox. I was surprised that this healthy snack actually tasted delicious. It's great as a quick snack on the go and fits perfectly in my purse. I love that it's packed with more fruits and more moisture so it's not too dry. I'm trying to slowly switch to eating healthier foods and it's hard when there are some healthy foods and snacks that don't taste good. I think this is perfect timing that I received SOYJOY in my VoxBox because now I've discovered a new healthy alternative snack that I can actually enjoy eating! :D

<3 Michi

No comments:

Post a Comment