Monday, May 21, 2012

Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox May 2012

Hey Everyone!

I am excited to announce that I was chosen to review Influenster's Spring Beauty VoxBox for this month of May! This year is my first time using Influenster as well as reviewing my first VoxBox. I've never heard of Influenster before. I actually discovered Influenster while scrolling through a random person's blog. Well, I'm glad I stumbled upon that blogger's page or else who knows when I would have heard about them.

Before I move on, here's a quick summary. Basically how Influenster works is you sign up as a member at Influenster for free and fill out various short surveys to collect badges that define you and your interests. Members qualify for a VoxBox based on badges, demographics and internal influence scores. You don't have to pay at all. Everything in the VoxBox is free. The only thing required is to test the products and give feedback on testing experiences. If you enjoy any of the brands, simply spread the word and rate positively. It's simple as that! ^^

I was way too happy when I found out that I was going to receive a VoxBox. I love trying out new products all the time and letting people know about it, especially if it works for me and I like it. I always give my 100% honest opinion, whether I like a product or not. I actually received the VoxBox on Thursday, May 17. I didn't blog about it right away because I wanted to check out the products and try some of them out for a period of time to see the quality and effectiveness. I won't review all the products right away since I am still testing. Over the next couple of days, I will give feedback on a few products at a time. Today I will post all of the products that came inside the Spring Beauty VoxBox. By the way, one of the photos shows my dog Misty sitting next to me. She was actually more interested in the packing peanuts and tried to eat them. -____-;

<3 Michi

Disclaimer: I have received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment