Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Review on Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

Hi guys!

Today I am reviewing the "Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips." I got the pretty zebra stripes print. ;) Like the box said, it's easy to use. You just peel, apply and shape with a nail file. The reasons why I liked the nail polish strips were that they came in cute, fun and stylish prints/patterns and colors. Many times it can be time consuming to create those designs on your nails and costly if you go to a nail salon. Using the strips makes it easier and faster with less of a mess. Sometimes it's nice to be able to get a quick stylish look without it being costly and dealing with a lot of mess. The downside is that they peel fast. I noticed when I was washing my hair that some parts of the strips would get caught on my hair strands and peel pieces off. Also, when I was changing I had to be careful of the fabric getting caught on the corner of the strips. I haven't tried this yet, but I thought of maybe painting a top coat on the strips to seal it, but then that would defeat the whole purpose of it being strips and not dealing with the actual nail polish painting itself. In the end, I think the product is great for the price you pay. Plus, it's fun and easy to use, with so many options to choose from.

<3 Michi

No comments:

Post a Comment