Saturday, May 19, 2012

Make Up Forever "The Aqua Collection"

Hey guys!

Since it's spring time, I've been in the mood for bright colors, neons and pastels as well as various patterns. Today I went to the Kenwood Towne Centre mall with my cousin. I was in a good shopping mood and saw so many cute outfits and wardrobe styling ideas. I will post my wardrobe styling later and focus on makeup today. One of the stores I shopped at was the makeup store Sephora. I ended up purchasing Make Up Forever's "Aqua Eyes Shades" from "The Aqua Collection" in 12L, blue with green highlights. I'm thinking of re-visting Sephora again and getting the fuchsia pink or electric blue color because I love how it stands out so much and accentuates my eyes. The photo I took has the 12L, 13L fuchsia and 13 warm beige from Makeup Forever and also my black eyeliner from Tarte. The best part of the new aqua collection is that it's waterproof!!! :D

<3 Michi

No comments:

Post a Comment