Monday, May 28, 2012

Review on Aveeno Body Wash

I'm almost done with my Spring VoxBox reviews! This is my fifth review, on Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing body wash. According to Aveeno.com, it helps replenish skin's natural moisture for visibly healthier skin, it is dermatologist recommended and its breakthrough formula combines Natural Colloidal Oatmeal - long known to soothe skin - with a unique blend of natural oils and emollients, to help replenish skin's natural moisture. I've used Aveeno products before and I have always been satisfied. This isn't my first time using the body wash and I have to say that the results are amazing. I love the soothing scent and how creamy it feels when I apply it on my body! After I use it, my skin always feels soft, smooth and moisturized, plus relieved of any itching because of the oatmeal. It's also great for sensitive skin because my cousin has sensitive skin and it works wonders for him. I know family and friends who love the Aveeno brand because the products actually work for them. I would definitely recommend and rate 5 out of 5 stars because it works 100%.

<3 Michi

No comments:

Post a Comment