Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Outfit of the Day

Hi Guys! ;)

Today was an amazing and fun-filled day. Here's a brief summary of the craziness that went down. I went with my friend Van and my brother Derrick to the Newport Aquarium in Kentucky. There were so many interesting creatures! I loved the jellyfish, penguins, miniature blowfish, turtles and the otters. I wanted to pet the penguins and otters because they were adorable! I also discovered a new place to eat. It's called Tom + Chee. They make really delicious unique grilled cheese sandwiches. I had a combo with creamy tomato soup + Pesto Grilled Cheese which contained turkey, swiss cheese and pesto on sourdough bread, plus I added bacon, lettuce and tomato. Van had the BLT grilled cheese combo and Derrick ate at a sushi restaurant. After we ate, Van grabbed a Starbucks frapp, we both got cotton candy and then headed to the Regal Movie theater to watch The Avengers. It was an incredible movie. I would definitely watch it again!

The look I wore today was another chic spring style with a cute messy bun and a thin grey headband.

Sunday Outfit of the Day

  1. Short White Cardigan - Esprit
  2. Floral Print Racerback Spaghetti Strap - Decree
  3. Marble Jean Shorts (Type: (Ashley Lowrise) - L.e.i

<3 Michi

No comments:

Post a Comment