Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Accessories Update!!!

Hi lovely people! :]

I wanted to share my recent accessories find! I went shopping with my friend Van at Aldo. We originally went in there because she wanted to pick up a new pair of shoes. Knowing me, I got distracted by shiny and cute and couldn't resist the gold leaf ring and the pretty mint green clutch. I also really liked the bronze color detail inside the clutch and the reptile skin texture on the front. If the sweet lady working there had not brought out this one, I probably would have bought the plain looking mint green wallet. The plain one was still nice in terms of the minty color and tons of storage space, but the one I bought not only had the same mint green hue, it was also classy and cute with more style and a good amount of storage space. Aldo had the clutch in other pretty colors as well, but the minty clutch was my fav! Well, that is all for this post. I hope to inspire others through my diverse tastes and styles in accessories/fashion. Keep a look out because I have tons more exciting things to share in the next couple of days such as more fashion/beauty posts and art/drawing related posts.

<3 Michi

No comments:

Post a Comment