Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cooking & Baking with Michi Part 1

Hey guys!

Sorry for not posting on Mon and Tues. I've been thinking and I've decided that I am going to post fashion outfits whenever I can and mix it up a bit with various other topics. Today I will be posting past food and dessert dishes that I've made and will be updating with new ones in the future. My recent baked item was Strawberry Macaroons. It was my first time making macaroons. They turned out too sweet and the filling was a bit watery. Also, the second batch of macaroons stuck to the baking pan. Since I know what to improve on now, I am hoping the next batch will be better. The past desserts I've made were Ghirardelli brownies, Pineapple upside down cake and chocolate covered strawberries. I've made more, but I don't have any photos at the moment. The food dishes that I have made were stuffed bell peppers, Japanese curry rice, bacon wrapped asparagus, an obento inspired by the the anime character Puchiko from Di Gi Charat and Watermelon Tart.

Here's the old original post of the Puchiko obento: Puchiko Obento By Sheri W

Enjoy! <3 Michi

2 comments:

  1. Wooww~~ How do you eat so much and stay skinny?! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably my high metabolism, but I think it's slowing down now and I have to start watching what I eat. I want my lovely high metabolism back!! :<

    ReplyDelete