Friday, May 25, 2012

Review on Sheer Cover Duo Concealer

Happy Friday Everyone! :D

Today I am reviewing the Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in shade Light/Medium that I received in my Spring Beauty VoxBox. I've actually used this concealer before as well as other Sheer Cover products. I took a before and after photo to show the difference. I used the i.d. Bare Escentuals max coverage concealer brush to apply the concealer on my face because I felt that when I used my finger it would smear off and melt from my body heat. I love how it's natural and light and doesn't feel dry or cakey. The results made my face look bright, fresh and flawless. My dark circles, acne scars and blemishes were covered. The best part is that the concealer is good for your skin because the ingredients are all natural. This product is definitely a keeper! ;)

<3 Michi

No comments:

Post a Comment