Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Heart Shaped Tip Nails + Roly Poly Inspired Outfit + More

Hi Lovelies,

It's been a long time since I've posted again. Sorry! I've been busy and somewhat uninspired to post the past couple of weeks. Today, I am sharing this super cute and easy-to-do Heart Shaped Tip nail design that I saw on Pinterest in which I had my friend help paint on my nails. He was sweet enough to paint my nails as my birthday gift! :) The second thing that I would like to share with you all is my outfit that I wore a few weeks ago. I paired high waisted shorts with this open back, hot pink shirt from VS and my lace bandeau and polka dot stockings. It was inspired by the catchy, fun and cute music video Roly Poly by T-ara. Couple of other things that happened the past few weeks was this new Japanese face mask I tried on called Seikisho Mask White. It actually made my skin feel smooth afterwards, but it was a pain to take off imo. Lastly, my signature simple makeup look I usually do when I need to get out the door fast! I used the first Naked eyeshadow palette with my favorite Tarte eyeliner, plus bronzer, blush and highlighter. Enjoy and stay tuned for more posts!

<3 Michi

3 comments: