Friday, September 14, 2012

Blue & Silver Smokey Eye Look for Sutra in OC

Hey Everyone!

I had a wonderful time tonight with my lovely girl Devin at Sutra in OC. I had tons of fun dancing to some of my favorites genres of music. I also did a lot of people watching and I have to say it's quite entertaining if you know what I mean. :D Anyways, the reason I wanted to make a post today was to share my blue & silver smokey eye makeup look I created for the night. You can see what products I used and how I got my makeup to stay perfect all night long. The key is face primer, eye primer and oil control makeup setting spray! Also, just incase ladies, don't forget to keep oil blotting tissues, your lipstick/gloss and w/e else you need in your purse for touchups. ;)

In order, the products I used were:

1) Urban Decay oil control makeup setting spray

2) Tarte primer

3) Loreal BB cream

4) Exuviance spf 15 concealer

5) TooFaced eye primer

6) Lancome Color Design Artist palette

7) Naked eyeshadow palette

8) Tarte SmolderEyes eyeliner

9) Noevir eyebrow compact

10) Benefit Girl Meets Pearl highlighter

11) Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lotta Bronzer

12) Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer

13) c135 peach-ish blush

14) Sue Devitt Triple C-Weed pressed powder

15) Shu Uemura eyelash curler

16) Fake Lashes using waterproof LashGrip eyelash adhesive + Too Faced Size Queen mascara on bottom lashes

17) Sugar lip treatment in spf 15

18) Lancome Rouge Sensation lipstick

Accessories from Shuku New York store in the Westminster Mall.

Black dress from Fantasy in the Westminster Mall.

Side purse (gift from my lovely mom)

Enjoy the photos! Now you know how to rock your look all night long. Stay classy and have fun my lovelies! <3 Michi

2 comments:

  1. hi! thanks for the lovely comments on my blog!! you are really gorgeous and sexy!! are you a model? :) you have that beautiful body ^_^

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pinky. You're welcome! Thank you for the lovely compliments! :3 I model on the side when I have time. You can check out my MM: http://www.modelmayhem.com/1754494

      and my tumblr for more photos: http://michiscape.tumblr.com/

      You reminded me that I need to update my photos.

      Delete