Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I'm in the Weekly LALALA magazine!

Hi Lovelies!

I'm so excited to share my recent print work/tear sheets! Not too long ago, I contacted JPy magazine and applied for a modeling position on their site. I got contacted and went to their location in Culver city to do a quick shoot showcasing about me, my fashion style, beauty tips and other interests. Today, I picked up the Japanese Entertainment paper Weekly LALALA, vol.447 for Friday issue, July 27, 2012. My friend Natasha Forero is a wonderful wardrobe stylist. She helped me put my look together. Her idea was clashing patterns that should be opposite in size of pattern and neutral versus a bright color. In the article, I was asked 4 questions and shared my current favorite accessories. I shared where I got my accessories and why I loved them. I'm glad I had the opportunity to be in their weekly paper. I also hope to model for JPy magazine in the future. My last feature was for Saturday issue of Sing Tao Weekly magazine & newspaper, where I modeled Kim Phuoc Jewelry for Unique Modeling Contest 2011. Thank you everyone for supporting me so far in my modeling career! I am grateful to have been in both magazines and hope to be in more future print work. Wondering where you can pick up a copy? Stop by any Mitsuwa Marketplace closest to you. The closest one to me is in Costa Mesa, CA. The magazine is FREE to pickup! Pick one up asap because this Friday will be a new magazine. By the way, I love when people leave comments so don't be afraid to show some love below. ;)

Enjoy!

<3 Michi

6 comments:

  1. That's wonderful, Sheri! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Keep doing what you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri, can you please pick up a copy for me and send with the kids? Not anywhere near to pick up. Thanks if you can! Miss you! Lot's of Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Astrid and Nancy! I will be sure to send a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pinky! Thank you so much. :D I will definitely check out your blog and follow you!

      <3

      Delete