Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Gel & Caviar Nails!!!

Hi Lovelies! I have tons of things to share with you all today, especially to make up for all the days that I haven't been keeping up with my blogging. ;) I was at Sephora in the South Coast mall last month and they were doing sample Gel & Caviar nail polish on anyone that wanted to try them out. When I found out from one of the Sephora workers that they were doing nail polish samples, I had to get my nails done because I've never had gel or caviar polish. It turned our beautiful! I already had nail polish on and had the lady paint some of the nails gel and some caviar. I tried on three different caviar colors and two gel colors. After a couple days, I noticed that the caviar nails didn't last long. It would always get caught on my clothes, hair and practically anything I touched. I think next time, I would try applying a top coat to seal it and see if it would last longer. The gel polish lasted a long time and never chipped, dented or came off. The negative side is that gel polish is bad for your nails. It left my nail weak and peeling after I removed it. :(

I also want to share a few makeup looks that I've been experimenting. In both looks, I am trying out the new Make Up For Ever colorful Aqua eyeliners. I tried both the fuschia and teal color eyeliners. Also, the teal look, I added some gold eyeshadow on the tips of my nude lips to tie in the look with the gold shadow on my eyes. My other look that I'm wearing is a purple eyeshadow mixed with grey, although it's hard to see. The quality of the photos aren't that great, but please bare with me. Haha...I didn't even do this on purpose, but my nails matched with my looks! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this post!!! :D

<3 Michi

2 comments:

  1. I looooove your nails! You're super gorgeous too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! :) I've been getting in the nail painting mood after seeing so many nail inspirations.

      Delete